7.31.2009

Dear all friends & partners,
Hello there! I intend to create my blog travel2rich.blogspot.com to support and be a part of Thai tourism promotion. As been working in the hospitality business (hotelier) for such a long time and have so many connection in this field of work so I think there will be lots of thing to share. So I would love to invite all of you to comment or question in my blog! No matter what it will concern to the tourism or hotel business, especially in pattaya or eastern part due to my career now is here in pattaya (ha ha) or anything, please feel free to ask and I will do the best I can to find the best answer for you!
As I mentioned above, this blog is support and promote the Thai tourism and hospitality business so my blog will contain the bilingual; Thai & English and my concerned objective is announcing to the world that our Thailand is a wonderful livable paradise and there’re so many amazing thing unseen!
The blog “travel2rich.blogspot.com” means that when you travel you will be rich!!
See you next time krub

No comments:

Post a Comment